Friday, July 10, 2009

some June pics.

Ella sacked out at the lake.
wheee...









Ella loved the swings, but held on tight the whole time.
Angel, Ariel, and Cambree


Claire and her pretty blond hair...




Cambree & Ariel playing 'Princess Claire'. So funny, they give her a bell and come running every time she jingles it. Claire loves this game.

At the lake again...

The kids catch all kinds of things under this bridge. Just today I threw away a coffee can full of snails that Duane brought home a couple wks ago(shh..don't tell him, he would be mad at me;)
Me and Diana at Red Robin with our girls..except for Cambree. Ella's in a highchair for the first time while eating out!;)





Little Kate. I love her name too btw:)
Well, I tried to get a pic with Ella.


Playing with my baby.....


aww..kisses..




















4 comments:

Rachael Nicole said...

cute =D

Amanda W. said...

Awww such fun filled summer days!!! very cute pics...

Mrs. Mike and kids said...

Looks like you're enjoying your kids! Very sweet kisses picture. I love those baby kisses. Mikayla's been, "blowing raspberries," on my face lately:)

Holly said...

Sooo cute! :) Don't ya just love summer!!