Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Thanksgiving

I know my post is kind of delayed, but that's OK:) We spent Thanksgiving with my family and stayed on the 3rd floor at Windy Ridge (aka my sister Jen's house:). She had a room so nicely set up for us. I am very thankful for all my family, among many other things like a warm house, good food, sweet babies, funny kids, friends, doctors...just to name a few...and most of all Jesus~my savior! The kids helping Jen make desert.
Ella
Duane caused us some unfortunate excitement by getting his finger shut in a door. Nothing like being at ER Thanksgiving night..ha! You can read about that more here .



My wonderful sis-inlaw Tsasa so kindly agreed to changed his Bandage the next day. It was still a little hard for me to stomach at that point.



Anya, Ella & Garret (the oldest of her 5 handsome boys)



Craig & Avoni






Duane whipping uncle Floyd's butt at chess;)






Cambree & Jazlyn. My sis-inlaw Gloria and I were in the hospital at the same time with these two. Born just 1 day apart, they will be ten next week. Crazy how fast that went by!






1 comment:

jen said...

:-)
That's funny that Dew whipped Flap at chess!