Monday, May 9, 2011

this n' that







The kids blowing bubbles on one of our rare nice days.



They hauled out all my kitchen gadgets.






Ella is always bringing me flowers:)





Haha..that is supposed to say 5/8/11..


..and this is supposed to say4/23/11//oops:)
You can tell Matt is outside a lot more then me. Man, am I white. Summer where are you? I guess it is still Spring.







Hiking at Moulton Falls.















Out my kitchen window. These two sat like this forever. So funny.



1. "I hungry, Mom!"




2. Cambree says, " The apple doesn't fall far from the tree, hey, Mom?!"




3. Ella & Cambree (my oldest & youngest:) Cam has her rag curlers in:)




4. This is what happens when daddy comes home. Needless to say, I took most of it away from her.

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Cute pictures! It's always fun to see bits and pieces of everybody's lives!!

These Simple Minutes said...

Okay. So those are too fun!!! How creative using kitchen gadgets to blow bubbles! I never would have thought of that! I think my kids would probably bury my stuff in the backyard! I always used to ask my mom to put rag curls in my hair, but I always ended up looking like Diana Ross. Egads!
The falls are glorious. You guys live in such a majestic place. I love Washington for that. Cat vs. Squirrel. Hilarious!!!! Chocolate hunk...love it! I would have love to have seen the sugar high and the crash that followed had she eaten that whole thing!

Anna said...

haha..love your comments Christy. You know what Cam did after I went through all that work of putting those rags in her hair? Took them out in the morn, and BRUSHED her hair..hello! She walk in my room with the biggest frizzy hair ever...nerd...:) So yea, I didn't get to see how they really turned out.